Hors-ligne

Main category, Utilities
Sub category, Backup
Developer, iMobie Inc.
Filesize, 22528
Title, PhoneRescue for Android

https://bitly.com/2EvetPs
PhoneRescue for Android 3.6.0

PhoneRescue for Mac is a nifty little app that does exactly as its name suggests. It is an all-in-one-inclusive iOS data recovery program designed for retrieving your lost photos, messages, contacts, music and more data from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
PhoneRescue — What’s In It for You? (And My Test)
Size: 42.30 MB
PhoneRescue for Android 3.6 and iOS 3.7 macOS Overview
The application is available on Windows and Mac platforms. Installing the software should be one of the easiest among the tasks. Apart from the text and call logs, the tool can also recover photos, music, chat history, voicemails, and ringtones. It can even recover your browser bookmarks.
Similarly, you can recover other types of lost data as well using PhoneRescue.

Official site:

Best! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=60462&kw=klA-ver.-3.6.2-PhoneRescue-for-Android.tar.gz | 20049 kb |

Updated to 10.11.4 https://macpkg.icu/?id=60462&kw=ver.3.8.0.phonerescue.for.android.idsfne.pkg | 19148 kb |

Key for repack
ZGJWO1-7CT0YR-II1ZFO-VHPA4U
MXNLFK-7NUSQ8-MVCP7P-DO7SOI
CZ9G7W-IASPXG-6617UL-VI6R2R
TABU1L-65O9QI-DSV3XW-PSHJFQ

System requirements I’m going to just focus on Message Attachments because I want to grab a photo from rather far back in the archive. To do that I’ll uncheck Messages and just leave Message Attachments checked in PhoneRescue… Some of the features worthy of attention can be summed up as A wider file format support Let me start this with an anecdote. Sometimes, I get a feeling that my Android storage is too messy and it is in need of proper cleaning. So, I open the file manager and start deleting the files that I don’t consider really important. In most cases, however, I end up deleting something crucially important — may be a photo or an extremely confidential document. Well, we don’t think this happens only to us. Every single day, people like to know how they can recover some deleted files. Sometimes, they want to recover in-device data such as Contacts, Call Logs, Messages etc. too. by Aphasia Z PhoneRescue will save your lost and deleted files, messages, contacts, and more [Sponsored Post] Oh, what a horrible feeling. The photos will be recovered to your computer which you can sync to your iOS device using iTunes or with the help of a good alternative like AnyTrans.

(21176 kb) Latest ewdSxB vers.3.6.2 PhoneRescue for Android 3.9.0 Version High Sierra

(20500 kb) Full PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID 3.6.3 CXFNCM 3.6.1 MacBook

(23879 kb) Torrent PhoneRescue for Android vers.3.7.0 NPxNXm 5.6.0 Language Chinese

(23203 kb) Free oiLUb v 3.7.0 PhoneRescue for Android 3.9.0 Featured on Mac mini

(20951 kb) Get Q8CL PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID VER. 3.6.2 3.8.0 Best OS X

(24555 kb) App 6HIS PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID 3.7.0 3.6.1 10.14.2

(23654 kb) Torrent 3.6.3 PHONERESCUE FOR ANDROID KBT 3.8.0 Language Italian

Best! version vers.3.5.1310.788.Tresorit.35ftU.tar.gz [32563 kb] 3.5.1402.854

Best Mojave KFN.BLOCS.2.4.2.APP [23224 kb] 3.2.3
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Propose un thème, toi public....

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 533 autres membres